These smartphone and tablet rugs are part of a new home decor series I’ve added to the blog. These are fun and easy and will make great gifts!
I love this picture which is more of a mistake, but I liked how the camera focused on the window reflection and not the rug or the phone.
I have called this one 45th Parallel for its invisible lines. It is a Bargello pattern in varying shades of gray, wool yarn.
- It fits the newer, large smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy Series and iPhone 6.
- These are straight stitches (or long stitches) on 10-count plastic canvas.
- I have attached a second piece of canvas underneath with pieces cut from a nonslip rug mat.
45th Parallel a Smartphone Rug – Pattern by Miss Kelley
Plastic Canvas Pattern and Instructions:
1. Cut 10-count plastic canvas 64 by 36 holes.
2. Stitch the pattern in 3 varying shades of yarn.
3. Cut a second piece of canvas 64 by 36 holes for the bottom. Attach small sections of a non-slip rug mat with embroidery floss or thread thin lengths of cut pieces of rubber band.